Argan oil for face blemishes and skin imperfections, is a truly great way to remove common and uncommon face skin problems. You may have already heard that pure Argan oil can treat acne, pimples, skin dryness, eczema, psoriasis and fight skin aging. But do you actually know how to use this kind of oil?
If this is the first time you are using Argan oil for face, then read on for a step by step procedure to use the oil properly. You may chose to add these steps to your regular skin care regimen and replacing your traditional skin care products with Argan oil for skin treatments. So without further ado, here is how to use Argan oil for acne scars and other conditions of the facial skin described in a step by step procedure:
1. If you are using Argan oil for the face, warming the oil is the most important part of the process. Place just the right amount of oil that you need on a small glass container and cover; with a bowl or a basin of warm water, place the glass with oil in the middle. This will gradually heat the oil up.
2. Clean your skin with a gentle facial cleanser and a soft face towel. Carefully scrub your face, pay attention to dry areas of the face like the temples, the cheeks, the tip of the nose and possibly the neck and nape of the neck. Rinse and pat dry with a soft towel.
3. Place a small drop of warm Argan oil on the tips of your fingers and with small circular strokes; apply the oil on the affected areas. Fine lines and wrinkles may appear on the forehead, edges of the eye area, the lower lid and in the edges of the lips. Place moderate pressure as you massage the warmed oil on these areas.
4. Allow the oil to stay on the face; Argan oil is never greasy but light and easily absorbed by the skin. You may choose to rinse any oily residue after an hour or two and if possible, free your skin from makeup after your Moroccan oil treatment.
5. You may choose to repeat this treatment as often as you want, but be very careful not to use the oil on broken or overly inflamed skin. You may do this treatment every weekend when you are not supposed to apply makeup for work.
6. Throw away any extra oil that has been warmed; this is important since you already have stirred the oil’s natural properties, therefore warm only the right amount of oil that you intend to use.
7. Argan oil benefits for face care will gradually make your face fairer and clearer, but shielding your face from the sun is very important as well. Although this oil also offers some form of sun protection, it is still very important to cover up especially in the intense hours of the morning. You may wear additional sunscreens; use an umbrella or a large brimmed hat to effectively shield you from the sun’s UVB and UVA rays.
Tagged: argan oil, argan oil benefits, argan oil benefits for face, argan oil benefits for skin, argan oil for acne, argan oil for eczema, argan oil for face, argan oil for skin, argan oil for skin acne, argan oil for skin care, argan oil for wrinkles, benefits of argan oil, moroccan oil, moroccan oil benefits, moroccan oil for skin